Bright Start Childcare
We are so excited to have all of our families back at Bright Start! Beginning July 1st we will require full payment in order to keep your child’s spot at Bright Start childcare, regardless of attendance. At this time, hours will remain 7:00 am-4:00 pm. Please call the center by June 24th to keep your child’s spot. 618-244-2462
Bright Start is open. We are currently operating with reduced class sizes with limited hours.
New Arrival & Departure Procedures at Bright Start
1. Staff will meet families outside on the sidewalk.
2. Your child’s temperature will be taken upon arrival. Children with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be permitted to attend Bright Start until fever free without the use of medication for 48 hours
3. Please bring a mask for your child to wear. Children will be required to wear the mask in the hallways during drop off/pick up. Masks will be encouraged in the classrooms, as well.
4. Please bring a clean pair of shoes for your child to wear and leave at Bright Start. Children’s shoes will be changed (or disinfected) before entering the classrooms.
5. Please call when arriving to pick up your child and they will be brought out to your vehicle.
6. Please allow 10-15 minutes extra time at drop off/pick up, as we all adjust to these new procedures.
7. Hours of operation will be 7AM-4PM.
SPERO FAMILY SERVICES!
Hope, Help and Healing for a Brighter Tomorrow
Spero, which means “I hope” from the Latin proverb “while I breathe, I hope”, truly reflects the hope, help, and healing we provide to individuals and families throughout Southern Illinois. We have a proud and strong tradition and affiliation with the United Methodist Church that we cherish and honor. Although we spent the majority of our one hundred plus year history exclusively as a children’s home we also have grown to offer other valuable services throughout the Southern Illinois region.