Building Systems of Care
Systems of Care have been changing social services in the United States for over 20 years. This course is designed to mobilize community leaders in developing their own system of care. Systems often include education, justice, child welfare, early childhood, mental health, advocacy, community resources and primary care focusing on specific populations from birth to adulthood including geriatric populations.
- Understand the System of Care Movement
- Identify the characteristics of a System of Care
- Describe various ways a System of Care can be organized and structured
- Understand the process necessary to initiate a System of Care
- Discover the steps and issues that must be addressed to support sustainability
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact us about additional information or questions you may have.