Counseling & wellness center
At Spero Counseling and Wellness Center our priority is helping you live a happier, healthier and fuller life.
With locations in Mt. Vernon, Centralia, Marion, and West Frankfort, Spero Counseling and Wellness Center offers a variety of outpatient services to assist in your journey. Some of those services include:
– Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
– Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling
– Grief and Loss Counseling
– Counseling for those dealing with Chronic Pain or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Spero Counseling and Wellness Center is excited to help you find the best therapist for your needs. We have many therapist that focus on:
- Trauma informed counseling
- Grief and loss counseling
- Issues of bullying and self harm
- Teenage issues of fitting in, low achievement, and executive functioning
- Kids, teens and adults that want help with depression, anxiety, and social skills building
- Couples counseling: Not connecting with a partner, healing post-affair, and empty nest issues
- Older adult issues such as having kids and parents to take care of.
CWC specializes in:
- Play Therapy and Sand Tray Therapy for young children (5-10 yr olds)
- We also work with pastors to provide support in a non-judgemental and confidential approach.
- Spero Counseling and Wellness Center offers many therapist who can incorporate spiritual life into each counseling session.
Referrals are taken daily and can come from the individual or various agencies such as physician offices, school counselors, the courts, Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, and other social service agencies.
Offers Certified TF-CBT Therapy services.
Most insurance and Medicaid accepted.
We are currently seeing individuals and families in Mt. Vernon, Centralia, West Frankfort, and Marion.
Call 618-242-6944 to learn more or schedule an appointment!
“Although Spero Family Services is a faith-based agency, programs are open and available to anyone fitting the service criteria without discrimination and regardless of faith or denominational background.”