Counseling & wellness center
At Spero Counseling and Wellness Center our priority is helping you live a happier, healthier and fuller life.
With permanent locations in Mt. Vernon and West Frankfort, Spero Counseling and Wellness Center offers a variety of outpatient services to assist in your journey. Some of those services include:
– Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
– Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling
– Grief and Loss Counseling
– Counseling for those dealing with Chronic Pain or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Spero Counseling and Wellness Center is excited to help you find the best therapist for your needs. We have many therapist that focus on:
- Trauma informed counseling
- Grief and loss counseling
- Issues of bullying, eating issues, and self harm
- Teenage issues of fitting in, low achievement, college preparation, executive functioning, and study skills building
- Kids, teens and adults that want help with depression, anxiety, and social skills building
- Couples counseling: Not connecting with a partner, healing post-affair, and empty nest issues
- Older adult issues such as having kids and parents to take care of.
Referrals are taken daily and can come from the individual or various agencies such as physician offices, school counselors, the courts, Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, and other social service agencies.