Spero Academy provides progressive special education services to youth in Grades 6 through 12.
Spero Academy Offers:
Certified Educational Staff
Non-Public Special Education Facility
Holistic Education Approach:
- Curriculum aligned to core standards
- Embedded social skills curriculum
- Life skills curriculum
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Extended school year
- Medication monitoring
A Safe Learning Environment:
- Positive behavior supports
- Self determination
- Crisis intervention
Professional Mental Health Staff:
- Registered Nurse (certified in mental health)
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (spring/fall)
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday (summer)
For admission consideration or further information contact
(618) 242-1070 ext. 225
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact us about additional information or questions you may have.