YouthBuild of South Central Illinois is for young adults who are in need of a certificate High School Equivalency (HSE/GED) and are between the ages of 16 and 24 years old.
What we offer:
- Stipends for Attendance
- High School Equivalency or General Education Development Class (HSE or GED)
- College Education Exploration
- Mental Health Services
- Job Readiness Training
- Employment Assistance
- Career Training-Construction
- Community Involvement
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Food Service Sanitation Certificate
- Forklift Training Certificate
- Pre-apprenticeship Certification
8:15am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday
2 days each week in Construction Training
2 days each week in GED class
1 day each week in Community Outreach
YouthBuild of Jefferson and Marion Counties is funded through a grant provided by the US Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
618-242-6723-Mount Vernon Location
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact us about additional information or questions you may have.