YouthBuild of Jefferson and Marion Counties is for young adults who are in need of a certificate High School Equivalency (HSE/GED) and are between the ages of 17 and 24 years old.
What we offer:
- Stipends for Attendance
- High School Equivalency or General Education Development Class (HSE or GED)
- College Education Exploration
- Mental Health Services
- Job Readiness Training
- Employment Assistance
- Career Training (Construction or Certified Nurse Assistant)
- Community Involvement
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Food Service Sanitation Certificate
- Forklift Training Certificate
- Pre-apprenticeship Certification
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- 8:15am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 2 days each week in Career Training
- 2 days each week in GED class
- 1 day each week in leadership development
YouthBuild of Jefferson and Marion Counties is funded through a grant provided by the US Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact us about additional information or questions you may have.